Resource GovernorResource Governor produces
a range of different reports, depending on the type of information
you want and the types of issues you are addressing:
- Monitored Sessions. Shows the number of user sessions
- Monitored Commands. Shows the number of connections and
the amount of resources used.
- Errors and Messages. Shows a list of any errors and/or
the warning messages issued. Drill-down links show more details
of the request that issued them.
- Data Sources Never Used. Opens the Unused Master File
Descriptions report which lists the data sources which have never
- Procedures Never Used. Opens the Procedures Never Used
report which lists the procedures in the APP PATH which have never
The Resource Governor Reports
folder contains the following reports:
- Monitored Data Source. Provides an
overview of the data sources that are being monitored, including
number of requests, and the first and last access dates.
- Monitored Procedures. Provides an overview of the procedures
that are being monitored, including the number of executions, and
the first and last execution dates.
- Resource Thresholds. Shows parameter details of all Resource
Governor thresholds that have been built.
- Knowledgebase Properties. Shows details of all the knowledge
bases that have been built.
- Threshold Advisor. Recommends thresholds based on a statistical model.
- Governed Requests. Shows which queries have been governed
or canceled and the rule file used to govern.