Resource AnalyzerResource Analyzer produces
a range of different reports, depending on the type of information
you want and the types of issues you are addressing:
- Monitored Sessions. Shows the number of user sessions
- Monitored Commands. Shows the number of connections and
the amount of resources used.
- Errors and Messages. Shows a list of any errors and/or
the warning messages issued. Drill-down links show more details
of the request that issued them.
- Data Sources Never Used. Opens the Unused Master File
Descriptions report which lists the data sources which have never
- Procedures Never Used. Opens the Procedures Never Used
report which lists the procedures in the APP PATH which have never
The Resource Analyzer Reports
folder contains the following reports:
- Usage Analysis Reports. These reports
represent the types of analysis most commonly used for research.
They provide detailed information on users, procedures, or data
- Procedure Analysis Report. This report shows any error
situations by Procedure name.
- Domain Analysis Reports. This report provides information
on the usage of the WebFOCUS domains and their reports and users.
- Impact Analysis Report. This report provides information
on the effects of column changes.
- Performance Analysis Reports. These reports are designed
to help reduce excessive overhead. They help identify costly requests
and unused data sources that may need to be reviewed to determine
if the resource or storage usage could be reduced.
- Network Analysis Reports. These reports show network
traffic on the Web server for requests.
- Graph Reports. These reports provide a graphical view
of peak transaction and resource periods, cumulative usage, and
query volume versus resource utilization.