What to Read After You Install
After you have completed the installation, for more
- Managing the server, see the Server Administration manual.
- Using adapters for accessing data, see the Adapter Administration manual.
- DataMigrator Client. This is a Windows application (and associated
server client) for developing and running DataMigrator requests.
- Clients Toolkit. This is a client software toolkit for developing
and using third party application access.
To find out more about administering a particular version of
the software, for:
- WebFOCUS Reporting Server or Shared Application Server,
see the WebFOCUS Security and Administration manual.
- DataMigrator Server or DMC Client, see the DataMigrator