A portal can be made up of as many pages as you like.
Each page can create an entry in the navigation structure. A page
can have one of the following layouts:
- Single Area (default).
There is no grid, and all items are free flowing.
- Fluid Canvas. Items are dragged to a floating drop target that arranges the content evenly and redistributes space as more items are added.
- One Column. The content stretches to fill the entire page area.
- Two Columns. The page is evenly divided into two columns.
- Three Columns. The page is evenly divided into three columns.
- Four Columns. The page is evenly divided into four columns.
When you choose any option other than Single Area, items snap
to place within the area.